Friday 8 April 2011

Who is Ai WeiWei?! Dan Rather Reports.



If you ever been to Beijing, and visited Bird Nest the main Olympic Stadium. Ai Weiwei is the man behind it. The architecture and design are just impeccable and blown me away, what a breathtaking moment.....

I am in awe and pause for a quick a long moment in front of this creation...
Indeed! A beautiful moment for me....

His art gallery too, situated near by 798 Art District.




I am so grateful that there ARE people like him in the world. When he talks about freedom of speech, it is for a good reason and its good as his art pieces. To my dear friend André Koster, from Holland. Many thanks for bringing this to my attention..

2 comments:

S H E N G S A W said...

http://chinadigitaltimes.net/2011/04/photo-missing-posters-of-ai-weiwei-have-popped-up-in-berlin-by-bopuc/

Unknown said...

Looking around in the world always makes me realize how much I and my fellow countrymen take for granted. How spoiled we in fact are. How difficult our struggle here must have been between 1815 (when the Kingdom of the Netherlands was founded) and 1919 (when all citizens finally got the right to vote). Hence, we need to support those brave men and women who are fighting that very same struggle now in different places. So that some day everyone enjoys the protection of laws that honor the rights of humans. That's the very least I can do, to support and spread awareness.