Monday 19 October 2009

MAC eyeshadows....ME LOVE!!!!!!!!


Every makeup artist has a secret obsession with MAC. They have the most comprehensive line of eyeshadows, and blushes around. The colors are outstanding, and the textures are insanely smooth. I have never tried a MAC eyeshadow or blush that I didn't like. MAC has a new collection that is by far my favorite. I want everything. EVERYTHING. Every single item in this collection needs to be mine! I'm greedy, innit?! arrrrgh...

The Starflash eyeshadows are creamy, shimmery, and give normally bright colors a soft, sultry edge. You don't have to be afraid of applying the bright purple, blue, or green eyeshadow because all the colors are ultra wearable. I am seriously having one of my makeup induced panic attacks....these colors are all limited editions! The horror!

No comments: