Sunday 18 October 2009

La Mer's newbie~the radiant concealer SPF25


As a concealer aficionado, fan of Creme De La Mer, I was pleased to hear about the hybrid of my two favorite beauty products. Seriously, thrilled to bits! I think I may have even squealed with delight and did a happy dance.

The Radiant Concealer did not disappoint me. The consistency is creamy, and replicates the feeling of your favorite eye cream. It glides right onto the skin, and it stays on forever. I was so delighted with the performance, and quality of this product. This is by far one of the most exceptional concealers I have tried, and I have tried them all.

Now, I am the first to admit that RM248 is a hefty price to pay for a concealer, but it is worth every penny. Not only does the product work, but a little goes a long way, and you will have this marvel for a very long time. I am so jubilant about this, that I'm able use it alone or with La Mer the treatment fluid foundation. YIPPY!

For a more detailed explanation, here is the breakdown:

* A treatment cream concealer that optically corrects dark circles and blemishes to create a naturally flawless finish.
* This treatment cream concealer instantly evens the skin’s appearance while adding radiance.
* Gemstones capture light energy to camouflage dark circles and blemishes, optically erasing imperfections to create a smooth, even finish.
* Precious marine and plant extracts help reduce the appearance of under eye puffiness, lines and wrinkles and minimize pores.
* Redness and discoloration are diminished as skin is continuously calmed and soothed.
* Fine layers provide buildable coverage.
* Skin stays naturally flawless all day. SPF 25.

No comments: